Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Photo Essay

Photo Essay


My Daily Routine





I start up my day with koko krunch, me and my brother favorite breakfast.




After eating breakfast I useally rest and watching television.





After watching T.V I go for taking a bath, I want to start day my with fresh and cool body.








After that, me and my friends go for playing PS2. In 1-2 hours we finished palying Ps2.











When 12 pm in the afternoon my family and I go for Lunch.







After Lunch, I'am reading some of my books just to rest after eating.






After reading some of my books I and my friends go to play basketball, we stop when our body is tired.




After Basketball I go to rest with my computer games.Me and my friends also enjoying playing computer.









When the night comes I'am staying at home and sleep.Just to recharge and have a energy for tommorow.


No comments: